Deconstructed Asian Bowl
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Spring Mix Salad Greens Lettuce
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Cauliflower Rice, (click to see recipe)
- 4 oz 4 oz 4 oz Wild Caught Salmon Filet, (leftover broiled salmon or protein of choice)
- 4 pieces 4 pieces 4 pieces Asparagus, (blanched and sliced)
- 1/4 1/4 1/4 Cucumber, sliced
- 1 1 1 Nori Seaweed, 1 sheet, cut into slices
- 1/4 1/4 1/4 Avocado, sliced
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Sauerkraut
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Sweet Potato Purée
- Cilantro, to garnish
- Sesame Seeds, to garnish
- Asian Almond Dressing, (click to see recipe)
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a small jar or bowl, combine all dressing ingredients and mix well until you get a creamy sauce.
- Assemble all salad ingredients in a large, deep bowl. Drizzle with asian almond dressing and enjoy!
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.