Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place pitted dates in a microwave safe bowl, and pour 3 tablespoons water over top.
- Microwave for 30 seconds, and mash with a fork.
- Add one more tablespoon water, microwave for another 30 seconds, and mash again.
- Add 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup, and continue to mash and stir until you have created a sweet, delicious date mixture.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine eggs, melted coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract and salt.
- Blend all ingredients with a hand mixer until batter is fully mixed.
- Form balls of dough, about the size of a tablespoon, and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Press thumb into center of the dough.
- Fill the center with the date mixture.
- Bake cookies for 15 minutes.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.