Dark Chocolate Sunbutter Cups
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a pot or double boiler, melt chocolate chips on low heat.
- Paint the inside of the candy molds with the melted chocolate.
- Place candy mold in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and fill molds with sunbutter.
- Cover the tops of the molds with remaining melted chocolate and freeze for another 10 minutes.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.