Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a pot or double boiler, melt chocolate chips on low heat.
- Paint the inside of the candy molds with the melted chocolate.
- Place candy mold in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and fill molds with sunbutter.
- Cover the tops of the molds with remaining melted chocolate and freeze for another 10 minutes.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.