Dark Chocolate Dipped Clementines with Chopped Pecans
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Peel clementines, and place wedges on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Melt chocolate on low heat.
- Dip clementine wedges in dark chocolate, remove with a fork, and place on parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with chopped pecans, and place in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Store in fridge until ready to enjoy.
- Garnish with zest of clementine.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.