Dark Chocolate Dipped Clementines with Chopped Pecans
Serves: 4Serves: 4
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Peel clementines, and place wedges on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Melt chocolate on low heat.
- Dip clementine wedges in dark chocolate, remove with a fork, and place on parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with chopped pecans, and place in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Store in fridge until ready to enjoy.
- Garnish with zest of clementine.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
, Coconut Free
, Dairy Free
, Egg Free
, FODMAP Free
, Nightshade Free
, Nut Free
, Shellfish Free
, Specific Carbohydrate Diet
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Other recipes you might like
3 made this
Ready in 20 minutes
2 made this
Ready in 20 minutes to 25 minutes
2 made this
Ready in 10 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel