Dark Chocolate and Raspberry Pot de Creme
This decadent dessert is the perfect sweet indulgence to enjoy with your loved one on Valentines Day or any romantic evening.
Serves: 2Serves: 2
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Blend chopped dark chocolate, eggs, and vanilla in a high speed blender until smooth.
- In a small saucepan heat coconut milk until almost boiling, you will see steam rising from the milk, but it should not be bubbling yet.
- Slowly pour the scalded coconut milk into the blender and blend until smooth.
- Place 4 fresh raspberries in the bottom of four 8 oz souffle dishes.
- Pour chocolate creme mixture into the souffle dishes over the raspberries.
- Cover each dish and chill in the refrigerator for two hours.
- Garnish with shaved dark chocolate and a fresh raspberry.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel