Dark Chocolate and Raspberry Pot de Creme
This decadent dessert is the perfect sweet indulgence to enjoy with your loved one on Valentines Day or any romantic evening.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Blend chopped dark chocolate, eggs, and vanilla in a high speed blender until smooth.
- In a small saucepan heat coconut milk until almost boiling, you will see steam rising from the milk, but it should not be bubbling yet.
- Slowly pour the scalded coconut milk into the blender and blend until smooth.
- Place 4 fresh raspberries in the bottom of four 8 oz souffle dishes.
- Pour chocolate creme mixture into the souffle dishes over the raspberries.
- Cover each dish and chill in the refrigerator for two hours.
- Garnish with shaved dark chocolate and a fresh raspberry.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.