Dark Chocolate Almond Butter Bites
- Serves: 8–10 candies
- Calories: 2038
- Total Fat: 163g
- Total Carbohydrate: 162g
- Protein: 23g
We both shared a love for the classic pairing of chocolate and peanut butter before we began the paleo diet. To satisfy our flavor fix of M&M’s or Reese’s cups, we created these tasty little dark chocolate–covered almond butter bites. With only two ingredients, you really can’t go wrong with these!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
- Over very low heat, melt chocolate chips in a sauce pan or double boiler.
- With a clean, unused paint brush, paint melted chocolate into candy molds.
- Place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Fill hardened chocolate molds with almond butter.
- Paint chocolate over the top to cover the almond butter.
- Place in freezer for an additional 10 minutes or until completely hardened.
- Carefully pop candy out of their molds and serve.
For best results, keep these in the freezer unless consuming. The almond butter will firm up slightly, and the dark chocolate will stay cold and crisp.