Dairy-Free Vanilla Buttercream Frosting (version 2)
- Serves: 24
- Calories: 73
- Total Fat: 9g
- Total Carbohydrate: 0g
- Protein: 0g
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Organic [*Spectrum Brand, sustainably sourced] Palm Oil Shortening
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Grain-free Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- In a large mixing bowl, or standing kitchen mixer, whip powdered sugar into the palm shortening.
- Add the vanilla extract, and continue to whip until the frosting is light and fluffy. About 5 minutes.
- Use immediately, or refrigerate until use.
Palm shortening is a lot softer than butter, so this frosting will not work well for decorative piping, but works beautifully for regular frosting. You can add India Tree sprinkles for a cute and yummy look to your baked goods!