Dairy-free Chocolate Cherry Popsicles
- 13.5 fl oz 13.5 fl oz 13.5 fl oz Coconut Milk, full-fat
- 10 oz 10 oz 10 oz fresh Cherries, dark cherries and frozen
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup, for the chocolate shell
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Organic Coconut Oil, for the chocolate shell
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Raw Cacao Powder, for the chocolate shell
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Organic, Raw Cacao Nibs, for the garnish
- Combine the coconut milk, frozen cherries, maple syrup and vanilla extract in a blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Pour the cherry mixture in to the popsicle molds and freeze according to manufacture’s instructions.
- Once the popsicles have frozen start to prepare the chocolate shell. Heat a small saucepan to medium heat and combine the coconut oil, cacao powder and maple syrup.
- Heat the mixture and stir occasionally until it is all combined and then take off the heat and let cool to room temperature.
- Dip the popsicles in the chocolate shell and then quickly top with cacao nibs. Eat immediately or store in the freezer.
Feel free to dip the popsicles in as much chocolate shell as desired. I added a little bit of maple to help the popsicles have a creamy texture. However, I think it is plenty sweet without it. You can easily leave it out if you don’t wish for any added sweeteners.