Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat grill to high heat.
- Rinse steaks and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Rub palm oil over steaks.
- Combine garam masala, curry, garlic, smoked salt, pepper, and cayenne in a small mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle spice mixture over steaks, and lightly rub into the steaks to evenly coat both sides.
- Cook steaks for 4-5 minutes per side, flipping once.
- Serve with a garnish of cilantro.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.