Curry Sirloin Tips
cook:8 minutes to 10 minutes
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat grill to high heat.
- Rinse steaks and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Rub palm oil over steaks.
- Combine garam masala, curry, garlic, smoked salt, pepper, and cayenne in a small mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle spice mixture over steaks, and lightly rub into the steaks to evenly coat both sides.
- Cook steaks for 4-5 minutes per side, flipping once.
- Serve with a garnish of cilantro.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.