Curry Sirloin Tips
Serves: 1Serves: 1
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat grill to high heat.
- Rinse steaks and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Rub palm oil over steaks.
- Combine garam masala, curry, garlic, smoked salt, pepper, and cayenne in a small mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle spice mixture over steaks, and lightly rub into the steaks to evenly coat both sides.
- Cook steaks for 4-5 minutes per side, flipping once.
- Serve with a garnish of cilantro.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
13 made this
Ready in 1 hour and 20 minutes
3 made this
Ready in 11 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 1 hour and 15 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel