Curry Roasted Parsnip Fries
Spicy, flavorful curry pairs deliciously with roasted parsnips.
Serves: 2Serves: 2
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Pre-heat oven to 400.
- Cut parsnips. I like to peel, chop in half and then make them into "fry" shapes of 3-4" long.
- Place parsnips in a large bowl and pour ghee on top.
- Sprinkle curry powder, salt and pepper on the parsnips and mix together.
- Place the parsnips on a large, foil-lined baking sheet making sure to space them so they don't overlap.
- Bake for about 15-17 minutes on one side, mix them around and bake another 15-17 minutes until crisp and golden brown.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
2 made this
Ready in 45 minutes
3 made this
Ready in 12 hours
3 made this
Ready in 10 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel