Curry Roasted Parsnip Fries
ready in:45 minutes
Show nutritional information
- Serves: 2
- Calories: 119
- Total Fat: 13g
- Total Carbohydrate: 1g
- Protein: 0g
Spicy, flavorful curry pairs deliciously with roasted parsnips.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Pre-heat oven to 400.
- Cut parsnips. I like to peel, chop in half and then make them into "fry" shapes of 3-4" long.
- Place parsnips in a large bowl and pour ghee on top.
- Sprinkle curry powder, salt and pepper on the parsnips and mix together.
- Place the parsnips on a large, foil-lined baking sheet making sure to space them so they don't overlap.
- Bake for about 15-17 minutes on one side, mix them around and bake another 15-17 minutes until crisp and golden brown.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.