Crock Pot Lemon Pepper Chicken
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Rinse chicken under cool water and pat dry.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, including the body cavity.
- Prick lemon with a fork all over.
- Place fist of garlic inside the body cavity followed by the lemon.
- Sprinkle chicken with fresh sage.
- Cook in a crock pot on low for 8 hours.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week