Crock Pot Lemon Pepper Chicken
Serves: 4Serves: 4
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Rinse chicken under cool water and pat dry.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, including the body cavity.
- Prick lemon with a fork all over.
- Place fist of garlic inside the body cavity followed by the lemon.
- Sprinkle chicken with fresh sage.
- Cook in a crock pot on low for 8 hours.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Other recipes you might like
6 made this
Ready in 10 minutes
8 made this
Ready in 30 minutes
3 made this
Ready in 50 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel