Creamy Mushroom Sauce
This Creamy Mushroom Sauce made with clean ingredients is the perfect dairy-free substitute for traditional mushroom sauce.
- 4 cup 4 cup 4 cup Baby Bella Mushrooms
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup raw Cashews
- 1.5 cup 1.5 cup 1.5 cup distilled Water
- 4 clove 4 clove 4 clove Garlic, freshly crushed
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Shallot
- 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp fresh Rosemary
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Add all ingredients to a Vitamix and blend until creamy and smooth.
- Continue to blend on the "high" setting long enough to warm it up.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.