Creamy Dandelion Greens Dressing
This Creamy Dandelion Greens Dressing is excellent for detoxification using dandelion greens, turmeric and lemon juice and it's raw, vegan, gluten-free and paleo.
- 8 whole 8 whole 8 whole Dandelion Greens, entire leaf
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup raw Cashews
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup distilled Water
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice, fresh squeezed
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 0.50 - 1 tsp 0.50 - 1 tsp 0.50 - 1 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Add all ingredients to a Vitamix and blend until creamy and smooth.
- Add the dressing to your favorite salad, serve with paleo crackers, or as a sauce for zucchini pasta.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week