Creamy Chicken & Cauliflower Rice Soup
- 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp fresh Rosemary
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp fresh Thyme
- 4 cloves 4 cloves 4 cloves Garlic, diced
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Ginger Root, peeled and diced
- 8 oz 8 oz 8 oz Baby Bella Mushrooms, chopped
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Butternut Squash, peeled and cubed
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb boneless skinless Chicken Thigh
- 4 cup 4 cup 4 cup Free Range, Low Sodium) Chicken Broth (Organic
- 13.5 fl oz 13.5 fl oz 13.5 fl oz Coconut Milk, (one can)
- 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp Tapioca Starch
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Cauliflower, riced
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Cilantro, for topping
- Heat the olive oil in a large dutch oven over medium heat. When it's hot, add the rosemary and thyme and sautee until fragrant.
- Add the garlic, ginger, and mushrooms and cook until the mushrooms begin to soften and the garlic is turning slightly golden.
- Add the butternut squash, chicken, and broth to the dutch oven. Cover and cook for 12-15 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked all the way through. When the chicken has cooked all the way through, remove it from the pot to a cutting board and cut the thighs into small cubes.
- Whisk the coconut milk and tapioca starch together in a small bowl well, until they are evenly combined.
- Add the tapioca starched milk, the chicken pieces, and the cauliflower rice to the pot and stir to evenly combine. Cook for 8-10 minutes more, until the cauliflower rice has cooked and the soup has thickened a bit.
- Serve topped with fresh cilantro. Enjoy!
Safe for the auto-immune protocol.