For a few years after college, I lived in Washington, D.C., which happens to be a fantastic place for enjoying blue crabs. During my time there, I had the pleasure of eating many, many crab cakes. These crab cakes bring a taste of Maryland to your dinner plate.
Serves: 4Serves: 4
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to bake at 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine crab meat, egg, mayo, shallot, parsley, and Old Bay seasoning.
- Form crab mixture into cakes, about the size of the palm of your hand.
- Place cakes on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle tops of cakes with additional Old Bay seasoning.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Top crab cakes with the mustard sauce and serve.
- Garnish with parsley, fresh chives, or a lemon wedge.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Other recipes you might like
11 made this
Ready in 35 minutes
2 made this
Ready in 30 minutes
2 made this
Ready in 1 hour
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel