Coffee Marinated Flat Iron Steaks
Serves: 2Serves: 2
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Once your coffee has brewed, allow it to chill in the fridge before adding it to the marinade.
- In a medium size mixing bowl, combine coconut aminos, chilled coffee, garlic, shallot, red pepper flakes, salt, and black pepper.
- Whisk marinade ingredients to combine.
- Rinse steaks under cool water, pat dry, and place in a gallon Ziploc bag.
- Pour marinade over steaks to evenly coat, seal bag, and refrigerate for 4-6 hours, or even up to 24 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill steaks 12-15 minutes, flipping once.
- Remove steaks from grill, and allow to rest.
- While steaks are resting, fry egg in coconut oil.
- Top each steak with it’s own egg and serve.
- Serve with Roasted Cauliflower.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
3 made this
Ready in 24 hours
3 made this
Ready in 1 week, plus 2 hours
2 made this
Ready in 3 hours and 30 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel