Coffee Break Sliders
ready in:28 minutes
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a heavy skillet, heat the grass-fed butter over medium heat.
- Add the sliced onion, and sauté in the skillet until soft.
- Season the onion with salt and pepper, and set aside.
- Preheat the grill to high-heat (500 degrees).
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the ground coffee, salt, and Adobo Seasoning, and mix until combined.
- Form the ground beef into 6 equal portions, and flatten into burgers. Make a slight dimple in the center of each patty to keep the burgers from getting too thick in the middle when they cook.
- Season the meat liberally with the coffee, salt, and Adobo mixture.
- Gently place the burgers on the very hot grill, and cook for 4 minutes per side.
- Serve the burgers over fresh green leaf lettuce, topped with the sautéed onions.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.