Coconut Rice and Watermelon Salad Bowls
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Jasmine Rice, cooked
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Watermelon, chopped
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Cream Concentrate, fresh
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Raisins, fresh
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup fresh Basil, chopped
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Raw Honey, fresh
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt
- First prepare your rice. Cook according to directions. Usually 1:2 ratio of rice to water. Drain, stir in 1 tbsp coconut oil and a dash of salt. Let it cool in fridge.
- While the rice is cooling, chopped your herbs and watermelon. Once rice is cooled, stir in the coconut cream and honey
- spoon rice into 2 -3 bowls and top with raisins, watermelon, herbs, and more honey/coconut cream.
Keeps well in fridge overnight too!