We love making easy meals that look and taste gourmet, especially for breakfast. This dish is no exception—it delivers on flash and flavor, but is a breeze to “whip” up.
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup shredded Coconut, unsweetened
- 2 eggs, separated2 eggs, separated
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Separate whites and yolks, placing yolks in individual small mixing bowls.
- Beat egg whites until they are stiff.
- Fold in the shredded coconut.
- Shape the egg whites into nests on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle a little shredded coconut on top of the nests.
- Pour yolks into the center of the nests.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes, until the nests set and the peaks begin to lightly brown.
- Sprinkle lightly with sea salt, and serve.