Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies
ready in:35 minutes
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine eggs, coconut oil, honey, vanilla extract and salt.
- Once mixed, blend in the coconut flour.
- Stir in shredded coconut and chocolate chips.
- On parchment lined baking sheets, drop heaping tablespoons of cookie batter.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.