Coconut Butter Blondies
Serves: 20Serves: 20
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 325.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, blend eggs, vanilla extract, salt, and baking soda together with a hand mixer.
- Add in one cup coconut butter and mix batter with a spatula until creamy.
- Cut dates in half and remove the pit.
- Place in a microwave safe bowl, and add 3 tablespoons water.
- Microwave for 3o seconds and mash with a fork.
- Add 1/2 tsp vanilla extract, and 1 tablespoon coconut oil, and continue to mash with a fork.
- Add 1 more tablespoon of water and microwave for another 30 seconds and stir.
- Add date mixture to batter.
- Add in three drops of liquid stevia (we prefer the whole foods brand).
- While stirring the batter, add in the chopped walnuts and continue to mix until evenly distributed.
- Lightly grease a 9x9 pyrex baking dish with coconut oil.
- Pour batter into baking dish and bake at 325 for 20-25 minutes, test center with a tooth pick.
- When cool, frost with coconut buttercream frosting.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
4 made this
Ready in 40 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 1 hour
2 made this
Ready in 45 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel