Cinnamon Steak Skewers
These skewers bring unique flavors to classic grilled steak. Cinnamon is a great pairing with beef, albeit underutilized. The addition of curry and ginger give this dish a warm and slightly tangy flavor.
Serves: 4Serves: 4
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Soak wooden steak skewers in water for an hour prior to grilling.
- Cut steaks into cubes and place in container to marinate.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together marinade ingredients.
- Pour marinade over steak, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour, up to 24 hours.
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Skewer steak onto wooden skewers.
- Grill skewers 12–16 minutes, turning every 3–4 minutes.
- Plate steak skewers over your choice of salad and serve.
This cinnamon rub is fantastic on any cut of steak, and would also be wonderful on bison, as well as chicken.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
, Coconut Free
, Dairy Free
, Egg Free
, FODMAP Free
, Nightshade Free
, Nut Free
, Shellfish Free
, Specific Carbohydrate Diet
, Sugar Free
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Other recipes you might like
1 made this
Ready in 1 hour and 15 minutes
2 made this
Ready in 20 minutes, plus 5 hours
15 made this
Ready in 1 hour and 20 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel