Cinnamon Curry Steaks
ready in:6 hours
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Turn crock pot on low.
- Place chopped turnip, parsnip, and onion on the bottom of the crockpot.
- Rinse steak under cold water and pat dry.
- Sprinkle steak generously with curry powder, salt, and pepper.
- Place steak over the chopped vegetables in the crock pot.
- Top steak with ginger, garlic cloves, and cinnamon sticks.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.