Cinnamon Coconut Butter Truffles
Serves: 6Serves: 6
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a small mixing bowl combine coconut butter, vanilla extract, and salt.
- Stir with a spoon until all are combined.
- Sprinkle the ground cinnamon on top of the coconut butter mixture and stir until it is fully combined into the mixture.
- Place mixture into the fridge for 10-15 minutes to harden the coconut enough to roll into balls.
- Form coconut butter mixture into 4 equal balls and place on a small dish.
- Freeze for 10 minutes and enjoy.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
, Dairy Free
, Egg Free
, FODMAP Free
, Nightshade Free
, Nut Free
, Shellfish Free
, Specific Carbohydrate Diet
, Sugar Free
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
2 made this
Ready in 10 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 40 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 25 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel