Cinnamon Coconut Butter Truffles
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a small mixing bowl combine coconut butter, vanilla extract, and salt.
- Stir with a spoon until all are combined.
- Sprinkle the ground cinnamon on top of the coconut butter mixture and stir until it is fully combined into the mixture.
- Place mixture into the fridge for 10-15 minutes to harden the coconut enough to roll into balls.
- Form coconut butter mixture into 4 equal balls and place on a small dish.
- Freeze for 10 minutes and enjoy.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.