Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Coconut Flour
- 4 4 4 Pastured Eggs
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Grade B Maple Syrup
- 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Organic Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine eggs, melted coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract and salt.
- Blend all ingredients with a hand mixer until batter is fully mixed.
- Form balls of dough, about the size of a tablespoon, and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Melt semi sweet chocolate chips over low heat in double boiler.
- Press thumb into center of the dough balls.
- Fill the center with the melted chocolate8.
- Bake cookies for 15 minutes.