Chocolate Raspberry Mini Muffins
- Serves: 18
- Calories: 217
- Total Fat: 15g
- Total Carbohydrate: 22g
- Protein: 1g
Chocolate and raspberry mini muffins are tasty and adorable! We enjoyed making these mini muffins together over Valentine’s Day. Mini chocolate chips and raspberries fill every bite, nestled in a bed of spongy vanilla cake batter. Your special valentine will be sure to say “be mine” after a bite of these cuties!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Organic Raspberries, frozen
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Organic [*Spectrum Brand, sustainably sourced] Palm Oil Shortening
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Grade B Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Tbsp 1/2 Tbsp 1/2 Tbsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 6 6 6 Pastured Eggs
- Preheat oven to bake at 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, blend coconut flour, eggs, palm shortening, maple syrup, vanilla, salt, and baking soda with a hand mixer.
- Stir in raspberries and chocolate chips.
- Place muffin papers into the mini muffin tray.
- Fill each cup 3/4 full with batter.
- Bake at 350°F for 30–35 minutes.