Chocolate Pudding Pie
Chocolate pudding pie was always served at Thanksgiving by my Grandma Jo. This pie is my dad’s favorite, and we created our version especially for him, for his birthday. He loved every bite!
Serves: 12Serves: 12
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Make an almond flour pie crust in a 9-inch pie pan.
- Separate egg yolks from whites.
- Set whites aside in dish and refrigerate.
- Combine all ingredients (except egg whites) in a sauce pan.
- Bring to a light boil while stirring.
- Set aside and let cool.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until set.
- Whip egg whites until stiff.
- Fold egg whites into the pudding.
- Pour mixture into crust and chill until serving.
This pie can also be kept in a freezer until served.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
, Coconut Free
, Dairy Free
, FODMAP Free
, Nightshade Free
, Nut Free
, Shellfish Free
, Specific Carbohydrate Diet
, Sugar Free
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
1 made this
Ready in 2 hours and 45 minutes
2 made this
Ready in 2 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 52 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel