Chocolate Orange Chiller
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Milk Yogurt
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Almond Milk, or milk or choice - I use unsweetened/homemade vanilla almond milk - http://betterwithcake.com/anytime/homemade-vanilla-almond-milk-vegan-gluten-free-paleo-friendly/
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Orange Zest, or 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of orange extract
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Raw Cacao Powder
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Banana, (preferably very ripe and pre-frozen)
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp PureWOD brand) Protein Powder (Chocolate, Optional
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Beef, Great Lakes brand Unflavored Gelatin, Optional
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Ice Cubes, More or less to reach desired consistency
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp unsweetened Coconut Flakes, Optional for serving
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Organic, Raw Cacao Nibs, Optional for Serving
- Place all smoothie ingredients into a blender and process until smooth and creamy.
- To serve, pour into a chilled glass/mason jar or bowl and top with shredded coconut and cacao nibs if desired.
* This smoothie is not overly sweet, if you prefer a sweet shake then you might want to add a little extra vanilla, a splash of maple syrup or even some stevia to sweeten things up. Have a taste, play around and adjust as needed.