Chocolate Marbled Cheesecakes
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Pecans, for the crust
- 8 Tbsp 8 Tbsp 8 Tbsp Raw Cacao Powder, 4 Tbsp for the crust, 4 Tbsp for the topping
- 7/8 cup 7/8 cup 7/8 cup Grade B Maple Syrup, 4 Tbsp for the crust, 1/2 cup for the filling, 2 Tbsp for the topping
- 8 Tbsp 8 Tbsp 8 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil, 2 Tbsp for the crust, 4 Tbsp for the filling, 2 Tbsp melted for the topping
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract, 1 tsp for the crust, 1 tsp for the filling
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup raw Cashews, for the filling
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Zucchini, peeled and diced, for the filling
- 5 Tbsp 5 Tbsp 5 Tbsp Lemon Juice, freshly squeezed, for the filling
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Himalayan Pink Sea Salt, for the filling
- Prepare the crust: Put all ingredients for the crust into a food processor and process until moist and crumbly.
- Prepare the crust: Divide the crust mixture evenly into a 12-cavity mini cheesecake pan and press down firmly.
- Prepare the crust: Put the crust in the freezer to harden while you prepare the cheesecake filling.
- Prepare the filling: Peel and dice the zucchini and add it with all the ingredients for the filling into a Vitamix and blend until creamy and smooth.
- Prepare the filling: Remove the cheesecake pan from the freezer and pour the filling on top of the crust.
- Prepare the topping: Put all the ingredients for the topping in a small bowl and stir until smooth and well combined.
- Assembly: Add small dollops of the topping on top of each cheesecake and swirl around in a circle with the tip of a knife.
- Assembly: Put in the freezer for approximately 2 - 4 hours, or until it hardens and becomes firm.
- Storage: Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve (do not leave it out at room temperature because it will become soft and lose its shape).
This recipe will make 12 mini cheesecakes using a Norpro cheesecake pan.