Chocolate Chip Cookies
ready in:25 minutes
We wanted to kick off our treats and cheats section with the quintessential treat, chocolate chip cookies. These cookies are irresistible—soft, chewy, and best served fresh out of the oven. Try them with a fresh glass of coconut milk!
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 cup 1 1/2 cup 1 1/2 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Organic Coconut Oil, unrefined
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Grade B Maple Syrup
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Pastured Eggs
- 3 cup 3 cup 3 cup Blanched Almond Flour
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl combine dry ingredients.
- In a small mixing bowl beat eggs, maple syrup, and vanilla extract with a hand mixer.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and beat with hand mixer until combined.
- Melt coconut oil, pour into batter, and continue to blend until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- On a parchment-lined baking sheet, drop balls of cookie dough, about a tablespoon in size.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Let cool and serve with coconut milk.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.