Chocolate Avocado Mousse
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Avocado
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Almond Milk, or Coconut milk beverage
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Raw Honey
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp Dark Chocolate, 72%, shaved, optional for garnish
- 6 tsp 6 tsp 6 tsp Coconut Cream, whipped, optional for garnish
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Strawberries, halved, optional for garnish
- Halve and pit the avocados. Then, scoop out the flesh, into the bowl of a high-speed blender or a food processor.
- Add the next four ingredients.
- Pulse several times, until the ingredients have well blended and formed a very smooth, creamy mixture.
- Serve in individual bowls and if desired, top with the whipped cream and the chocolate shavings.
Can be made two days ahead, without assembling. Store the mousse and the whipped cream in separate airtight containers. On the day of serving, whisk the mousse for 30 seconds and serve as described above. You can use other ingredients for garnish, such as chopped almonds or hazelnuts, cacao nibs, shredded coconut.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week