Chocolate and Raspberry Torte
ready in:45 minutes
Show nutritional information
- Serves: 10
- Calories: 423
- Total Fat: 30g
- Total Carbohydrate: 35g
- Protein: 6g
This rich, chocolate torte is a sweet ending to your meal. The fresh raspberries and chocolate ganache take this dessert from great to perfect.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
- 6 6 Pastured Eggs
- 1/3 cup 1/3 cup Grade B Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Coconut Milk
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Coconut Flour, sifted
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Organic Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Organic Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 cup 1 cup Organic Raspberries
- 3/4 cup 3/4 cup Chocolate Ganache
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, blend eggs, maple syrup, vanilla, and coconut milk with a hand mixer.
- Add in salt, and baking soda, and continue to blend.
- Sift in coconut flour, and continue to blend until smooth.
- Add in cocoa powder and melted coconut oil, and blend until smooth.
- Fold in fresh raspberries.
- Lightly grease a 9 inch round cake pan with coconut oil, and place parchment paper in the bottom of the pan for easy removal of the cake.
- Pour cake batter into the cake pan, smoothing the batter to create an even layer.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes.
- Allow cake to cool, remove from pan, and frost with chocolate ganache.
- Add a few fresh raspberries for garnish on top, and enjoy.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.