Chocolate and Raspberry Torte
This rich, chocolate torte is a sweet ending to your meal. The fresh raspberries and chocolate ganache take this dessert from great to perfect.
Serves: 10Serves: 10
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, blend eggs, maple syrup, vanilla, and coconut milk with a hand mixer.
- Add in salt, and baking soda, and continue to blend.
- Sift in coconut flour, and continue to blend until smooth.
- Add in cocoa powder and melted coconut oil, and blend until smooth.
- Fold in fresh raspberries.
- Lightly grease a 9 inch round cake pan with coconut oil, and place parchment paper in the bottom of the pan for easy removal of the cake.
- Pour cake batter into the cake pan, smoothing the batter to create an even layer.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes.
- Allow cake to cool, remove from pan, and frost with chocolate ganache.
- Add a few fresh raspberries for garnish on top, and enjoy.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Other recipes you might like
4 made this
Ready in 40 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 1 hour
4 made this
Ready in 18 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel