Chocolate and Peppermint Swirl Truffles
ready in:20 minutes
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a small mixing bowl combine coconut butter, peppermint oil, vanilla extract, and salt.
- Stir with a spoon until all are combined.
- Sprinkle the unsweetened cocoa powder on top of the coconut butter mixture and stir gently.You want the cocoa powder to blend, but not completely so it has a "swirl" look to it through the coconut butter.
- Form coconut butter mixture into 4 equal balls and place on a small dish.
- Freeze for 10 minutes and enjoy.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.