Choc Banana Superfood Snack Bites
Banana bites smothered in chocolate chai spiced almond butter then sprinkled with pistachios, coconut and chia seeds. A delicious, nutritious power snack!
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Banana
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Almond Butter, I use my healthy, homemade Chocolate Chai Spiced Almond butter but you could sub with whatever you have on hand (but I hughly recommend the chocolate chai spiced AB - http://betterwithcake.com/desserts/healthy-homemade-chocolate-chai-spiced-almond-butter-vegan-gluten-free-paleo-friendly/
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp raw Pistachios, crushed
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp shredded Coconut
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Chia Seeds
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Peel your banana
- Spread your nut butter over the top of your beautiful banana
- Sprinkle over your crushed pistachios, shredded coconut and chia seeds
- Using a sharp knife, carefully slice your banana into bite size pieces.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.