Chili Lime Pork Medallions
From the book Make Ahead Paleo by Tammy Credicott, this recipe cooks up in a single pan all while tasting like you put a lot of effort into it. From prep to plate in about 20 minutes, these tangy pork medallions pair well with a simple salad topped with a citrus dressing.
Serves: 4Serves: 4
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place the pork medallions in a 1-gallon zip-top bag. Remove the air, and sea the bag.
- In a food processor, puree the sauce ingredients until blended and smooth.
- Sprinkle sea salt and pepper into the bag with the pork medallions. Press the pork around in the bag with your hands to spread the salt and pepper.
- In a skillet set to medium heat, heat the coconut oil. Place the pork in the skillet and cook for 1-2 minutes or until it has browned on one side. Turn the pork over, and cook for another 1-2 minutes until the other side has browned.
- Pour the sauce into the skillet, and cook, stirring occasionally, until the pork is cooked through, about 4 minutes.
- Serve the pork with the sauce spooned over the top.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
11 made this
Ready in 1 hour and 20 minutes
2 made this
Ready in 3 hours and 20 minutes
3 made this
Ready in 11 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel