Although typically served with a peanut sauce, our version of this Thai dish is complimented with a tangy sunbutter-based dipping sauce. This tasty recipe is perfect for parties, and sure to be a crowd pleaser.
Serves: 5–6Serves: 5–6
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Combine coconut milk, garlic, ginger, curry powder and salt in a small mixing bowl.
- Mix until evenly combined.
- Marinate chicken with mixture for 2–4 hours.
- Soak wooden skewers for a minimum of 1 hour, prior to grilling.
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Skewer chicken tenders with the pre-soaked wooden skewers.
- Grill over medium-high heat for 8–12 minutes, turning as necessary to cook evenly.
- Serve with “peanut” satay sauce.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
4 made this
Ready in 2 hours
4 made this
Ready in 50 minutes to 1 hour
2 made this
Ready in 20 minutes, plus 25 minutes per pound
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel