Chicken Liver and Onions
Serves: 1Serves: 1
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat duck fat over medium heat.
- Thinly slice the onion, and add the the pan.
- Saute onion over medium heat until it becomes translucent.
- Rinse livers under cold water and pat dry.
- Chop livers into large chunks and add to pan with the onions.
- Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Saute liver and onions until livers are slightly pink in the middle, and the onions are caramelized.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
, Coconut Free
, Dairy Free
, Egg Free
, Nightshade Free
, Nut Free
, Shellfish Free
, Specific Carbohydrate Diet
, Sugar Free
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
2 made this
Ready in 20 minutes, plus 25 minutes per pound
4 made this
Ready in 50 minutes
8 made this
Ready in 30 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel