Chicken Liver and Onions
ready in:20 minutes
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat duck fat over medium heat.
- Thinly slice the onion, and add the the pan.
- Saute onion over medium heat until it becomes translucent.
- Rinse livers under cold water and pat dry.
- Chop livers into large chunks and add to pan with the onions.
- Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Saute liver and onions until livers are slightly pink in the middle, and the onions are caramelized.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.