Chicken Liver and Onions
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat duck fat over medium heat.
- Thinly slice the onion, and add the the pan.
- Saute onion over medium heat until it becomes translucent.
- Rinse livers under cold water and pat dry.
- Chop livers into large chunks and add to pan with the onions.
- Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Saute liver and onions until livers are slightly pink in the middle, and the onions are caramelized.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week