Chestnut Crusted Squash Bites
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper (or tin foil, or just use a plain cookie sheet. it doesn't matter much).
- Peel the butternut squash.
- Cut the squash in half and remove the seeds.
- Cut the squash into small cubes.
- Put the squash in a big bowl.
- Melt the ghee or butter in the microwave (or on the stovetop if you're against microwaves).
- Pour the melted ghee over the squash and stir it to coat the squash with ghee.
- Mix in the chestnut (or almond) flour and cinnamon so that the pieces of squash are coated pretty evenly.
- Spread evenly on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes (Depending on how crispy you want them to get, you could leave them in a little longer. I like my food kind of burnt so I cook them for about 30 minutes). Enjoy!
These taste especially good dipped in some paleo mayo!