Cherry Balsamic Pasta
Serves: 4Serves: 4
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Remove the stem of the spaghetti squash with a sharp knife, and cut the squash in half, longways.
- Scoop out the seeds, and place squash on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 for 45 minutes.
- Heat a large soup pot on medium heat.
- Add 1 teaspoon of coconut oil to the pot, followed by the garlic and onion.
- Add the ground meat and stir constantly, breaking up the chunks of meat and making sure the garlic and onion do not burn.
- Once the meat is browned and the onion and garlic are translucent, add the balsamic and continue to stir.
- Add the fire roasted tomatoes, the diced fresh tomato, salt, and pepper, and continue to stir until all is evenly combined.
- Add the basil and oregano, and stir to combine.
- Turn heat down to low, cover and simmer until the spaghetti squash is finished.
- Once the squash is cooled a bit, scoop out the inside with a fork, to plate the dish.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
1 made this
Ready in 35 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 1 hour
3 made this
Ready in 24 hours
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel