Chai-Spiced Honey Glazed Scones
- 4 whole 4 whole 4 whole Eggs
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Unsalted Butter, melted
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Baking Soda
- 0.75 cup 0.75 cup 0.75 cup Coconut Flour
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Cardamom Seed, ground
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp ground Ginger
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Raw Honey
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Egg Yolk
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup shredded Coconut, unsweetened
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and butter a baking sheet.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the eggs, Greek yogurt, coconut sugar, melted butter and whisk till smooth.
- In a separate bowl, combine the baking soda, coconut flour, ground cardamom, ground cinnamon, ground ginger, and salt.
- Add the dry mixture into the wet ingredients and stir to combine. Batter will be runny at first but will thicken as it sits.
- Mix in the pumpkin seeds and the coconut, reserving some to sprinkle on the top of the scones.
- Spread the mixture into a large circle about one inch thick on the cookie sheet.
- In a small bowl, whisk the honey and egg yolk until smooth.
- Brush the honey and egg yolk mixture on the scone batter and sprinkle with reserved pumpkin seeds and shredded coconut.
- Score the dough into eight wedges and bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes.
These are delicious plain, but a great serving accompaniment is cinnamon honey butter, pumpkin butter, or apple butter.