Cauliflower Salad with Vegetables
- Serving Size: 6
- Calories: 70
- Total Fat: 3g
- Total Carbohydrate: 12g
- Protein: 1g
This fresh salad adds gorgeous color to your plate. The flavors of all the vegetables in this salad are so wonderful on their own that all you need to dress this salad is a touch of olive oil and fresh lime.
- 1 cup 1 cup Carrot, Raw
- 1 cup 1 cup Tomato, Cherry
- 1 cup 1 cup Cucumber
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- 1/2 head 1/2 head Cauliflower
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Red Bell Pepper
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Yellow Bell Pepper
- 2 whole 2 whole Green Onion
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Parsley, chopped
- 3 whole 3 whole Radish
- 1 whole 1 whole Lime, juice
- Grate cauliflower.
- Place in a bowl, and microwave for 45 seconds on high.
- Rinse all vegetables, and cut into 1/2-inch chunks.
- Add chopped vegetables to grated cauliflower.
- Add in parsley, and stir.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and squeeze the juice of 1 lime over salad.
- Toss to mix and serve.