- 6 whole 6 whole 6 whole Carrots
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Red Bell Pepper, seeded, chopped
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Yellow Bell Pepper, seeded, chopped
- 3 cup 3 cup 3 cup Tomato Paste, sugar-free
- 4 clove 4 clove 4 clove Garlic, smashed
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Yellow Onion
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Mint Leaves
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Cayenne Pepper, less if you prefer a milder gazpacho
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Black Pepper
- Bring a pan of water to boil. Peel and coarsely chop the onion and carrots and cook them in the boiling water until fork-tender, about 25 minutes (or in a pressure cooker for 10 minutes).
- Once carrots and onion are cooked, discard the water and transfer them to a blender. Add the raw chopped bell peppers, the garlic, the fresh mint leaves, the salt and the tomato paste and blend on high until entirely pureed. Add pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate the gazpacho for 3 hours or overnight for the next day. Serve with freshly chopped mint leaves for garnish.
This recipe is vegan.