- Place the carrots into a large skillet.
- Cut the tablespoons of butter in half, and place three on top of the carrots, and three in the bottom of the skillet around the carrots.
- Pour coconut aminos and water over the carrots.
- Season with a pinch of salt and black pepper.
- Turn burner on to medium heat, and cover with a lid.
- Cook for 20 minutes, or until tender.
- Remove the lid and spoon any remaining liquid over the carrots, as well as turn the carrots to coat in the sauce.
If there is a lot of liquid left after the carrots are tender, turn the heat up to high to reduce the liquid to a glaze, but there shouldn't be too much liquid left after the carrots cook.