Cake Batter Smoothie
A delicious, nutritious smoothie that tastes like straight up cake batter!
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Milk Yogurt
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Almond Milk, Or milk of choice, I use homemade vanilla almond milk - http://betterwithcake.com/anytime/homemade-vanilla-almond-milk-vegan-gluten-free-paleo-friendly/
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Banana, preferably one that is over ripe, pre-sliced and frozen
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Vanilla Protein Powder (Garden of Life Brand), Optional
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Beef, Great Lakes brand Unflavored Gelatin, Optional
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Ice Cubes, more or less to reach desired constency
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place all ingredients into a blender and process until smooth and creamy.
- Enjoy xo
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.