Cajun Sweet Potato Fries
Serves: 4Serves: 4
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to bake at 400°F.
- Rinse sweet potato under cold water.
- Pat dry, then cut into small spears.
- Combine Cajun spices in a small bowl.
- Drizzle sweet potato spears with melted coconut oil to lightly coat.
- Dust spears with the spice mix, then place on a large baking sheet.
- Bake at 400°F for 30 minutes.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Other recipes you might like
2 made this
Ready in 45 minutes
5 made this
Ready in 35 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 1 hour and 20 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel