Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to bake at 400°F.
- Rinse sweet potato under cold water.
- Pat dry, then cut into small spears.
- Combine Cajun spices in a small bowl.
- Drizzle sweet potato spears with melted coconut oil to lightly coat.
- Dust spears with the spice mix, then place on a large baking sheet.
- Bake at 400°F for 30 minutes.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.