Buffalo in a Pig’s Blanket
Serves: 5Serves: 5
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for 20 minutes to prevent splintering.
- With hands, mash together meat, eggs and spices until thoroughly combined.
- Form into 1″diameter meatballs.
- Wrap each meatball in a strip of bacon and skewer to keep together.
- Bake on a baking sheet at 350 degrees for 30 minutes – laying down some cabbage or spinach under the meat would be an excellent idea we’ll do next time.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
2 made this
Ready in 8 hours and 30 minutes
2 made this
Ready in 38 minutes to 40 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 8 hours to 12 hours
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel