Buffalo in a Pig’s Blanket
prep:5 minutes to 25 minutes
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for 20 minutes to prevent splintering.
- With hands, mash together meat, eggs and spices until thoroughly combined.
- Form into 1″diameter meatballs.
- Wrap each meatball in a strip of bacon and skewer to keep together.
- Bake on a baking sheet at 350 degrees for 30 minutes – laying down some cabbage or spinach under the meat would be an excellent idea we’ll do next time.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.