Brussels Sprouts with Garlic Scapes
Serves: 2Serves: 2
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to roast at 400 degrees.
- Toss Brussles sprouts, garlic scapes, melted butter, salt, and pepper in alarge mixing bowl.
- Pour seasoned vegetables into a pyrex baking dish.
- Roast for 30 minutes, or until the leaves on the Brussles sprouts arecrispy.
- Stir vegetables after 15 minutes to make sure all cook evenly.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
4 made this
Ready in 30 minutes
5 made this
Ready in 35 minutes
3 made this
Ready in 10 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel